5ECrEt 0f mE

不能说的秘密收藏在心底只会增加其负担,唯有化作文字才能自我放松心情。

dunoe where had i gt dis determination n intrest 2 b an active member at hostel.
i had changed a lots n nw im so willing 2 make n talk wit new fren..in my opinion, i think tat uni life is d most important part of life.i wish 2 make full use of my uni life so tat i will hv a un4getable memory in future..try 2 imagine if u r a 'lubuk' (means a sleepy member who din take part in any activity at my hostel) during d whole uni life,wat type of memory wil u gain? jus reading ,studying, reading,studying... oh my,such a boring life!
take part in activity makes me learn a lots.. reali.. i gain my confident n communication skill.. i learnt hw 2 organize a gathering.. i gt chances 2 do some marketing tasks such as make call 2 companies 2 find sponsorship, go refund at crowded places.. studying marketing r my ambition b4 n nw i gt d opportunity..i reali enjoy it so much..
beside tat,i made a lot of new fren here.all of them r from different places n wit different background..
i reali dun understand y d 'lubuk' dun wan 2 use d chances 2 gt all dis benefits?
haiz.. tats their choice n its nt my bussiness..
nw,i enjoy my uni life so much..so much..

1 comments:

my dear
gambateh ..
i m sure u r quite njoyed with ur uni life..
i m starting my journey on .. 2 find new life here..
all da best for both of us ya~
miss ya owez..

About Me

My photo
我不想过一个人的生活

Followers