5ECrEt 0f mE

不能说的秘密收藏在心底只会增加其负担,唯有化作文字才能自我放松心情。

after 2 weeks of preparation, planning n hard work,i got d paid off 2day..
opps..mayb u dunoe wat i am talking bout..
i was been selected as one of d GACC Family Outing co-or.i hv 2 find suitable destination, transport, food n oso d whole flow of d programmes running out.. its reali a hard work 2 me when i hv 2 follow up everthing by myself.. i spent most of my time 2 settle everything well n tats made me so tired..
however,i managed 2 set up a fun family outing 4 GACCIANS n it made me feel release nw..
d congratulations from all d members made me feel meaningful 4 wat had i done b4 dis.i didnt mean 2 gt praises from others bt at least some1 c my hardship tat i spent..at least some1 noe wat had i done..thanks u so much!
via dis outing,d relationship btw al d members had enhanced n strongthened..

1 comments:

hi gal,
congrats ya for bringing up the event so successfully..
so proud of u !
i m oso in charge of an up coming event -Halloween Party in my college..
wil post bout it soon..

About Me

My photo
我不想过一个人的生活

Followers